Kick-Off Program starts February......
Miniroos Kick-Off Program
at Capalaba FC
4th February- 11th March 2017, 9am - 9.45am
Do you have a child keen to learn a new safe sport in a fun, friendly environment? Then our ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program is just right for you.
The weekly sessions are the perfect introduction to the world’s most popular game for boys and girls aged between 4 and 9. Children are given a ball and have a ball!
Coaches take the class through a series of football drills that focus on fun before sticking on bibs and playing a match in the 45 minute sessions.
Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills in a fun, engaging, and inclusive environment.
Each child also receives a ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball and a water bottle.
What are the benefits of signing up your children to a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of team work, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
What are the benefits for parents?
- Time friendly sessions and locations.
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches.
- Personal accident insurance provided.
- Constant supervision for your children in a fun, safe, welcoming environment.
- Enjoy a coffee with your friends in the club rooms or be part of the ALDI MiniRoos action with your son or daughter on the pitch.
Don’t forget, ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program is the only national program that is run through Football Federation Australia (FFA).
There are even Girls Only sessions which allow youngsters to play with their friends.
For further information on our 6-week block, please checkout the attached flyer and contact Nikki Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org