FQPL Coaching Expressions of Interest
Capalaba FC is seeking expressions of interest for coaches for all age groups from our 13's through divisional, BYPL & FQPL.
(If you would like to register for coaching NPLW please visit HERE.
2019 FQPL Coaching Positions
Capalaba Football Club prides itself on not only its development of youth football, but its development of coaches as well. We believe that we have built a great competitive and community culture and aspire to continue doing so to produce the best level of players and coaches possible.
The club participates in the Football Queensland Premier League (FQPL) which is a state-wide league, and tier 3 football (after NPL and A-League).
As we continue to grow and we have exciting plans in place to continue to develop the best quality footballers. To achieve this we require the best coaches in Brisbane.
Capalaba Football Club has a proven record in identifying and developing some of the best coaches in the area. We, therefore, encourage applications from aspiring coaches, with varying levels of experience and qualifications.
Applications are sought for the following positions in the FQPL program for the 2019 season:
Football Queensland Premier League Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- U13, U14, U15 and U16 Head Coach – minimum of AFC "C" Youth/Senior License
- U20's Head Coach & 1st Team Assistant Coach – minimum of AFC B License
- U13, U14, U15, U16 and U18 Assistant Coach – minimum of "Game Training Certificate"
The applicants should ideally possess:
- a passion for developing youth players;
- an ability to plan 6-week cycles of training and sessions;
- An ability to work from a set syllabus
- a willingness to submit weekly session plans electronically and maintain records;
- a QLD Blue Card or an eligible exemption;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- the ability to relate well with young players and build productive partnerships with their parents.
- Able to adapt training sessions appropriately
- a willingness to hold player/parent meetings in accordance with the TD
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
If interested in coaching at Capalaba FC next year, please follow THIS LINK to complete the required form. We will be in touch with the suitable candidates, or please email your application to email@example.com . All Applicants will be contacted for an interview.