NPLW Coaching Expressions of Interest
COACHING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST -
Capalaba FC is seeking expressions of interest for coaches to lead our National Premier League Women's teams.
(If you would like to register for coaching FQPL please visit HERE.
2019 NPLW Coaching Positions
Capalaba Football Club strives to be a leader in women’s football. We believe that we have built a great women's culture and continue to develop our female players to the highest level.
The club participates in the female National Premier League Women’s (NPLW) Queensland program, Football Brisbane's City League, Junior Divisional & Women's Legends Leagues.
We continue to grow and have exciting plans in place to continue to develop the best quality female footballers. To achieve this we require the best coaches in Brisbane. We have development plans in place to assist with coaching development throughout your time at Capalaba FC
Capalaba Football Club has a proven record in identifying and developing the best female coaches. We, therefore, also encourage applications from aspiring female coaches, with varying levels of experience and qualifications.
Applications are sought for the following positions in the NPLW program for the 2019 season:
Women’s National Premier Leagues Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- U13, U15, U18 Head Coach – minimum of AFC "C" Youth license
- Opens Coach – minimum of AFC C license. B License preferred.
- U13, U15, U18 and Opens Assistant Coach – minimum of "Game Training Certificate" / C Licence Opens Assistant Coach
The applicants should ideally possess:
- a passion for developing youth players;
- an ability to plan 6-week cycles of training and sessions;
- An ability to work from a set syllabus
- a willingness to submit weekly session plans electronically and maintain records;
- a QLD Blue Card or an eligible exemption;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- the ability to relate well with young players and build productive partnerships with their parents.
- Able to adapt training sessions appropriately
- a willingness to hold player/parent meetings in accordance with the TD
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
If interested in coaching at Capalaba FC next year, please follow THIS LINK to complete the required form. We will be in touch with the suitable candidates, or please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . All Applicants will be contacted for an interview.