PS4 National Premier League Womens
NPLW Coaching Staff for 2018:
NPLW OPENS Head Coach: Robert Gibson
NPLW OPENS Assistant Coach: Shaun McAney
NPLW U17's Head Coach: Atomii Valeriu Teodor
NPLW U17's Assistant Coach: Leia Dietz
NPLW U15's Head Coach: Jessica McLean
NPLW U15's Assistant Coach: Lindsay Webb
NPLW U13's Head Coach: Scott Giles
NPLW U13's Assistant Coach: Ron Fairbairn
Female Players wishing to be considered for PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues Squads will be asked to register their details below. The club’s NPLW Technical Director and Team Coaching Staff will initially screen the player expression of interests and contact players directly with confirmation of Player Identification dates.
PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues
- PS4NPL Under 13 Girls (Players Born in 2005 – 2006)
- Skill Acquisition Phase
- PS4NPL Under 15 Girls (Players Born in 2003 – 2004)
- Game Training Phase
- PS4NPL Under 17 Girls (Players Born in 2001 – 2002)
- Game Training Phase
- PS4NPL Senior Women (Players Born 2000 onwards)
- Performance Phase
Head Coach Robert Gibson will take charge of the NPLW Open's Women's team for 2018, teaming with Assistant Coach Shaun McAney. Capalaba FC is excited to provide our female players the platform to perform at the NPL level for the next 5 years!
Please register your expression of interest for the OPEN Women's HERE so that we can confirm your attendance.
(Only players registered and invited will be able to attend these sessions)
Capalaba FC's Expectations of NPLW Players:
- Players must be prepared to work within a flexible coaching framework
- Players will be required for 3 contact training sessions a week
- Identified players will work on a familiaisation program of 1 (one) training session a week leading up to December
- Games are scheduled weekly
- Some travel to Gold Coast, Toowoomba and Sunshine Coast for games will be required
- All teams will work to a set Periodisation (Training Plan) based on 6 week blocks
- 2 x Player / Parent Interviews to review player performance.(End May and End August 2018)
- To liaise with specialist coaching staff (ie: Conditioning Coach, Club Physio, Goalkeeping Coach) regarding player performance or to enlist their services within team training sessions when required.
If selected, an initial NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be required by the last scheduled Talent ID / Trial date. PS4NPL Program positions will be forfeited and offered to another identified player if a commitment is not made by this date.
By submitting your information we will have contact details to keep you informed as to club trials and and relevant events relating to this team.
Click here for the Expression of Interest form.
For additional information please contact the club by email@example.com
The program includes:
- Qualified Accredited Coaching Staff
- Support Personnel – Sports Trainer/ Physio attendance at all home games
- 3 night per week of training
- 10 month season of friendly, pre-season and fixture matches
- Playing uniform
- All game day match fees and coaching fees
- Player assessments
- FFA/FA registration
- Player insurance