NPLW Junior Trials for 2018 Season
PS4 National Premier League Womens
Female Players wishing to be considered for PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues Squads will be asked to register their details below. The club’s NPLW Technical Director and Team Coaching Staff will initially screen the player expression of interests and contact players directly with confirmation of Player Identification dates.
PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues
- PS4NPL Under 13 Girls (Players Born in 2005 – 2006) Skill Acquisition Phase
- PS4NPL Under 15 Girls (Players Born in 2003 – 2004) Game Training Phase
- PS4NPL Under 17 Girls (Players Born in 2001 – 2002) Game Training Phase
- PS4NPL Senior Women (Players Born 2000 onwards) Performance Phase
Senior Women will be invited to attend towards the end of October, dates to be finalised shortly.
Please register your expression of interest so that we can keep you informed.
Sessions dates and times are as follows: (Only players registered and invited will be able to attend these sessions)
Monday 16th October U13 5.00pm-6.15pm U15 6.30pm-7.45pm
Tuesday 17th October U17 (6.00pm-7.15pm)
Wednesday 18th October U13 5pm-6.15pm U15 6.30pm-7.45pm
Thursday 19th October U17 (6.00pm-7.15pm)
Monday 23rd October U13 5.00pm-6.15pm U15 6.30pm-7.45pm
Tuesday 24th October U17 (6.00pm-7.15pm)
Wednesday 25th October U13 5pm-6.15pm U15 6.30pm-7.45pm
Thursday 26th October U17 (6.00pm-7.15pm)
Capalaba FC's Expectations of NPLW Players:
- Players must be prepared to work within a flexible coaching framework
- Players will be required for 3 contact training sessions a week
- Identified players will work on a familiaisation program of 1 (one) training session a week leading up to December
- Pre-season training commitments commence from the 2nd week of January (8th January 2018)
- Games are scheduled weekly
- Attendance for the player and at least one parent (If the player is Under 18 years of age) to a mandatory Induction Session – scheduled for Early February.
- Some travel to Gold Coast, Toowoomba and Sunshine Coast for games will be required
- All teams will work to a set Periodisation (Training Plan) based on 6 week blocks
- 2 x Player / Parent Interviews to review player performance.(End May and End August 2018)
- To liaise with specialist coaching staff (ie: Conditioning Coach, Club Physio, Goalkeeping Coach) regarding player performance or to enlist their services within team training sessions when required.
The program includes:
- Qualified Accredited Coaching Staff
- Support Personnel – Sports Trainer/ Physio attendance at all home games
- 3 night per week of training
- 10 month season of friendly, pre-season and fixture matches
- Playing uniform
- All game day match fees and coaching fees
- Player assessments
- FFA/FA registration
- Player insurance
Fee's for Capalaba FC NPLW Program will be announced shortly.
If selected, an initial NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be required by the last scheduled Talent ID / Trial date. PS4NPL Program positions will be forfeited and offered to another identified player if a commitment is not made by this date.
By submitting your information we will have contact details to keep you informed as to club trials and and relevant events relating to this team.
Click here for the Expression of Interest form.
For additional information please contact the club by email@example.com