Summer6s Competition at Capalaba FC
For any questions related to the Summer 6s competition please contact Jono, email - email@example.com
For all the latest information on our Summer 6s Competition visit our Summer 6 Page
FIXTURES, TABLES & RULES
Rules & Regulations
Click here to see the Rules & Regulations for the competition.
Click here to see the layout for the 2017 Summer 6s Competition
Once all the nominations have been received, tables will be posted online
The 2017 Capalaba FC Summer 6s Competition
In 2017, the Capalaba Football Club has again teamed up with Football Queensland to bring you Summer 6s, our summer tournament.
What is Summer 6s:
Summer6s is all about providing a fun, fast, social format of the game during the off-season. It involves 6 players on each team on a modified, smaller pitch. Teams can have a maximum of 12 registered players.
With a large emphasis on fun, fitness and social benefits that only a team sport can offer, it is suitable for people of all age and skill levels. Summer6s is perfect for current players who want to keep active over the summer, those who have played but don’t have time to dedicate to a full winter season, individuals who just want to have some fun with friends and it is also a great opportunity for new participants to begin playing football in a fun and social setting.
Capalaba FC's Summer 6s is open to players from any club and people who are not currently registered with any club.
Who Can Play:
Capalaba FC will be running the following Summer 6 Competitions in 2017:
- Juniors Age Groups - U6/U7, U8/U9, U10/U11, U12/U13, U14/U15 and U16/U17
- Senior Age Groups - Open Mens, Open Womens and Open Mixed (minimum of 2 females on the field at all times)
Where Will Matches Be Played:
All matches will be played at Capalaba FC's home ground - John Fredericks Park, Capalaba
When Will Matches Be Played:
The competition starts the week of 6 October 2017 and will run for 10 weeks.
- $45 per player (U6 - U11)
- $60 per player (U12 - U17)
- $75 per player (U18 & Adults)
- The best value competition of its type in Brisbane!
- All players must be registered and have paid their fees fully before the competition starts
How To Register & Pay:
To register for the 2017 Summer 6 Competition, all players will need to follow the following simple process:
Step 1 - Register & Pay Online
All players need to register via the online "MyFootball Club" registration website which is now open:
- To access the registration website please click here and then follow the instructions.
- On the Contact Details page, please add or update relevant details as required.
- Make sure you select "Capalaba Soccer & Recreation Club" on the registration page, then select the relevant age group package (eg: "Summer 6's - U10/U11").
- Complete the registration process by fully paying your registration fees using a valid credit card (you will not be charged any credit card fees).
- Fees must be paid when you register - cash payments cannot be made.
- Please print the receipt and keep this in a safe place.
- Keep an eye on the website for further details about the competition (we'll also email you with further details).
If you are having issues with the registration process, please contact Jono, email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Complete The Team Nomination Form
The Team Manager should complete the Team Nomination Form and send it to us so we can lock-in your team for this year's competition:
- Please click here to access the Team Nomination Form (only one form to be submitted for each team)
- Please click here to access the Player Nomination Form
- Send the completed form via email to Jono email@example.com by Friday 29 September 2017.
Need More Information? For more information about the Capalaba FC Summer 6s competition please contact Jono (email - firstname.lastname@example.org