Capalaba FC Football Queensland Premier League 2018
Players wishing to be considered for Football Queensland Premier Leagues Squads are required to register their details here. The club’s Technical Director and Team Coaching Staff will initially screen the player expression of interests and contact players directly with confirmation of Player Identification dates.
Football Queensland Premier League
- FQPL Under 13 Boys (Players Born in 2005) Skill Acquisition Phase
- FQPL Under 14 Boys (Players Born in 2004) Game Training Phase
- FQPL Under 15 Boys (Players Born in 2003) Game Training Phase
- FQPL Under 16 Boys (Players Born in 2002) Game Training Phase
- FQPL Under 18 Boys (Players Born in 2000 – 2001) Game Training Phase
- FQPL Under 20 Boys (Players Born in 1998 – 1999) Performance Phase
- FQPL Senior Men (Players born 1997 onwards) Performance Phase
At this stage 4 sessions have been allocated to accommodate the identification of Under 13, 14, 15, 16, 18 and Under 20 Players. Sessions dates and times are as follows: (Only players registered and invited will be able to attend these sessions)
Dates and age groups are as follows;
- U15’s & U16’s - Thursday 16th November 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- U15's & U16's - Tuesday 21st November 5.00pm to 6.30pm
Any further enquiries please contact Daniel Baker at email@example.com
Please ensure you bring suitable training gear (Shirts Shorts and socks), boots, shin pads and a drink bottle.
Senior First Team Players are currently training, please register your expressions of interest so we can invite you to trials.
- Players must be prepared to work within a flexible coaching framework
- Players will be required for 2-3 contact training sessions a week
- Identified players will work on a familiaisation program of 1 (one) training session a week leading up to December
- Pre-season training commitments commence from the 2nd week of January (8th January 2018)
- Games are scheduled weekly
- Attendance for the player and at least one parent (If the player is Under 18 years of age) to a mandatory Induction Session – scheduled for Early February.
- All teams will work to a set Periodisation (Training Plan)based on 6 week blocks
- 2 x Player / Parent Interviews to review player performance.(End May and End August 2018)
The program includes:
- Qualified Accredited Coaching Staff
- Support Personnel – Physiotherapy Triage, Sports Trainer/ Physio attendance at all home games
- 2-3 night per week of training 10 month season of friendly, pre-season and fixture matches
- All playing equipment
- All referee, coaching, club & equipment fees
- Match analysis sessions
- Player assessments
- FFA/FA registration
- Player insurance
Fee's for Capalaba FC FQPL Program will be announced shortly.
If selected, an initial NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be required by the last scheduled Talent ID / Trial date. FQPL Program positions will be forfeited and offered to another identified player if a commitment is not made by this date.
By submitting your information we will have contact details to keep you informed as to club trials and and relevant events relating to this team.
Click here for the Expression of Interest form.
For additional information please contact the club by firstname.lastname@example.org